Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Order Inspiring Thirst: Vintage Selections from The Kermit Lynch Wine Brochure



Over All Rating Reviews :
If you could see me now, you'd notice that I'm just the slightest shade of green. This happens everytime I read a book by Kermit Lynch. No, I'm not ill, just envious. Is it really fair that Kermit was blessed as one of our nation's greatest palates AND one of our greatest writers? And if I ever get a chance to hear his band, I understand I'd be jealous of that too.

I found this, his latest collection of wine missives, difficult to put down. His engaging writing style allowed me to clearly imagine tagging along on each of his European sojourns. I imagined standing next to him in every cellar he described, sitting at every meal he journaled.

If you're anything like me, somewhere in the middle of chapter two or three, you'll begin plotting ways to convince your family a vacation in the French wine country beats Disneyland any day.

Dave Chambers, Wine Merchant
Sideways Wine Club
Get more detail about Inspiring Thirst: Vintage Selections from The Kermit Lynch Wine Brochure.


!!1 In Usa Pliers Hand Tools !!1 Loose Gems Crystal Beads Decide Now



0 comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links